MUSCAT: The Royal Army of Oman, in coordination with the Public Authority for Manpower Register, announced the opening of recruitment for citizens to join the army as health assistants. The openings are open for both males and females.
The announcement stated that the receipt of applications will take place from February 8 to February 16, as follows:
Profession of a health assistant (male/female): Apply through the authority’s website www.pamr.gov.om.
Attach copy of the ID card, a copy of the academic certificate and a CV.
The Royal Army also set a guideline for the applicants:
• To be of Omani nationality
• To have a general education diploma with a pass rate of no less than 70% in English and 60% in scientific subjects, mathematics and biology.
• To be between 18 to 28 years old
• To pass comprehensive medical examinations and to have a visual level of 6/6 without glasses or contact lenses
• To be of good conduct and not to be convicted of any case that violates honor and honesty
• Pass the English language test
• Pass a male-only fitness test
• Pass the personal interview
• Be unmarried (female only)
• The average height should be from 160 cm to 185 cm